Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Kevin Varieur Diary ( Stolen from Bill Simmons but significantly shorter)


So Bill Simmons, The Sports Guy, does this thing every now and again...he will sit down and watch a game and document everything. So hear I go...


The following happened between the hours of 7:oopm and 1:30am of June 18th, 2008


7:00 - My cpub 4 team just lost to the biggest bunch of losers to ever set foot on a men's softball field but no one really cares because in about 2 hours the Celtics are going to take the next step to becoming NBA Champions. The last time the Celts won the championship I had just lost my virginity...my sippy cup virginity that is. I was two years old and was sure about two things 1) Chocolate milk was the best invention ever 2) Larry Bird is a god.


7:35 - Still haven't showered but I did change my clothes so I will be sporting the Beat L.A. shirt for the next few hours. Heading to Joe's for a few pre game beers and a couple games of H.O.R.S.E. We all suck...


8:45 - Almost game time. KG looks pumped, Ray Allen looks intense, Paul Pierce looks like Beetle Juice, Ronda just peed his pants and Sam Cassel just enter the Bank North Garden in a aircraft that I just can't identify. Who cares? It's game time....wait...calling Papa Gino's... two large pizzas please...Okay! It's game time and the intros...son of a...I need a beer....okay. Game time and the Garden is insane. I jumping around my living room like an idiot.


9:00 - 11:30 I think I just blacked out. What happened. I think I just ruffeed myself.


11:49 - "Anything is possible...ANYTHING IS POSSIBLLLLLLEEEE!!!!!" Kevin Garnette is not normal


1 comment:

preacherman said...

I want you to know how much I enjoyed reading your blog. It is one of the best posts that I have read today. I was so excited that the Celtics spanked the Lakers. Being Irish blood I was so glad the celtics put PRIDE back into Irish Pride. Garnett was crazy!! Wow. The excitement that he had just flowed out of the TV. Yeah!!! WAY TO GO CELTICS!!!!!