Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Red Sox Game Day

Dice-K
Dice-K in my opinion looked ok last time out but this time, I need a little more out of him. Matsuzaka (0-0, 3.60 ERA) only allowed two hits in five innings, but walked five and allowed two runs while struggling with a high pitch count that plagued him for much of last season.

I am also very interested in the out field which will have Manny in left, Coco in Center and Jacoby in right. J.D. Drew will start tomorrow. Last year Oakland was a hous eof horrors for the sox where they dropped three of four in Oakland in 2007, with Blanton taking a tough loss in Boston's lone win, a 1-0 game in which Curt Schilling came within one out of a no-hitter.

I was at the game in which Wakefield lost in Oakland and it seemed our bats just couldn't get rolling. lets hope this game goes different.

Go Sox

2 comments:

Gilby said...

Bring back Moss......Brandon Moss!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.