Monday, May 5, 2008

MILF!!!! Just kidding these moms are disgusting


So this week SI decided to do a little thing for mothers day - Athletes and their Mommies. Sound like a nice, sweet, wholesome idea with mother's day right around the corner. However, after close evaluation I think this must be some kind of Joke. There is no way that all of these moms can be so ugly. This brothel of woman has really let themselves go. I guess they figure "ahh what the hell, my kid is rich, I'm rich, no need to keep up with myself. Heck maybe I'll even stop shaving...my FACE!"
Good God. I know it's not nice to pick on someone mom but take for example, David Beckham, his mom looks like a dude with a bad haircut. This could really be a guy. I would put money on it. The one exception hear is Chris Long's mom...now that's how you do Howie! Get some! Anyway feel free to check out the fine ladies at http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/0804/mothers.day/content.1.html
I'm sorry to say this about your momma...but she ugly!

No comments: