Wednesday, July 18, 2007

IS IT TIME TO PANIC


The Red Sox should kill the Royals, I can understand if KC wins a game here and there but If we can't score here in the 9th inning we will have split the season series. This is as Bing-Bong say Ric-Dicoulus. What can we do to get this team to hit more? Is it time to put Taveras in the bull pen? I don't understand does the team dislike LUGO so much that when he is hitting .500 and something over his last 38 at bats or whatever we can't win so he can't feel good about himself.

This is Rough.

And don't get me started on J.D. Drew or should we say BOO.

I need some help on this one.

post a comment if you want to be able to post a comment, we can set that up if you have something to say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

listen, for all those Sox fans when they were up a few games back in April.....huh, funny how times have changed. Now, don't get me wrong, they are still the best team in the AL, but it doesn't seem they are as confidant as they once were. I think one Boston sportswriter wrote that the "magic number was at 103"; which implies that they have the penant in the bag. Huh, again I don't see those same articles being written now. Probably because they were WRTIIEN TOO SOON! anyway, I hope to see the Sox picking it up. Not worried.

by the way, great blog, would love to see more posts!